Monday, July 23, 2012

The Pieces in Play


So, I have a pretty big family, mainly due to my dad acting like he's on a one-man mission to impregnate almost every woman on Earth.

Full Siblings
Lucas
Elijah

Half Siblings (that I know of)
Sabrina
Tanya
David
Joel
Dustin

Other than Dustin, we all have the same dad, but I haven't met all of my siblings. Lucas and Elijah I was raised with, and Joel and Dustin were occasionally present, but the rest I have little to no contact with.  For the most part, I don't even think about them other than to do a quick mental check on whether I'm related to somebody I just met or do a headcount on how many siblings I have when I'm asked.

Sometimes I don't even bother to include them in the count because it's a bit difficult to explain how we're related without having a flowchart handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment